Growth effects of progressive taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2002. "Growth effects of progressive taxes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2001. "Growth effects of progressive taxes," Working Paper 01-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & David Altig, 1999.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Income Inequality in a Life-Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1996. "Marginal tax rates and income inequality in a life-cycle model," Working Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Becker, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-382.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Fabrizi & Elisabetta Ipino & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2016. "Real Regulatory Capital Management and Dividend Payout: Evidence from Available-for-Sale Securities / Gestion du capital réglementaire et politique de dividende : Le cas des valeurs mobilières disponi," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-57, CIRANO.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-08-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PUB-2004-08-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:03-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .