Ordering and selecting components in multivariate or functional data linear prediction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- He, Guozhong & Müller, Hans-Georg & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2003. "Functional canonical analysis for square integrable stochastic processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 54-77, April.
- Peter Hall & Mohammad Hosseini-Nasab, 2006. "On properties of functional principal components analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 109-126.
- Maruyama, Yuzo, 1998. "A Unified and Broadened Class of Admissible Minimax Estimators of a Multivariate Normal Mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 196-205, February.
- Hervé Cardot, 2007. "Conditional Functional Principal Components Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(2), pages 317-335.
- Fang Yao & Thomas C. M. Lee, 2006. "Penalized spline models for functional principal component analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 3-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Eun Ryung & Park, Byeong U., 2012. "Sparse estimation in functional linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17.
- Artemiou, Andreas & Li, Bing, 2013. "Predictive power of principal components for single-index model and sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 176-184.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:93-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.