A Unified and Broadened Class of Admissible Minimax Estimators of a Multivariate Normal Mean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faith, Ray E., 1978. "Minimax Bayes estimators of a multivariate normal mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 372-379, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:138-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maruyama, Yuzo & Strawderman, William E., 2009. "An extended class of minimax generalized Bayes estimators of regression coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2155-2166, November.
- Peter Hall & You-Jun Yang, 2010. "Ordering and selecting components in multivariate or functional data linear prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(1), pages 93-110.
- Maruyama, Yuzo, 2004. "Stein's idea and minimax admissible estimation of a multivariate normal mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 320-334, February.
- Maruyama, Yuzo, 2003. "Admissible minimax estimators of a mean vector of scale mixtures of multivariate normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 274-283, February.
- Hiroyuki Kashima, 2005. "An application of a minimax Bayes rule and shrinkage estimators to the portofolio selection problem under the Bayesian approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 523-540, October.
- Maruyama, Yazo & Takemura, Akimichi, 2008. "Admissibility and minimaxity of generalized Bayes estimators for spherically symmetric family," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 50-73, January.
More about this item
Keywordsadmissible; minimax; multivariate normal mean; generalized Bayes; quadratic loss;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:64:y:1998:i:2:p:196-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.