Functional canonical analysis for square integrable stochastic processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Haeran & Goude, Yannig & Brossat, Xavier & Yao, Qiwei, 2013. "Modeling and forecasting daily electricity load curves: a hybrid approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49634, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fang Yao & Yichao Wu & Jialin Zou, 2016. "Rejoinder on: Probability enhanced effective dimension reduction for classifying sparse functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 52-58, March.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-015-9478-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harezlak, Jaroslaw & Coull, Brent A. & Laird, Nan M. & Magari, Shannon R. & Christiani, David C., 2007. "Penalized solutions to functional regression problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4911-4925, June.
- Hans-Georg Müller & Wenjing Yang, 2010. "Dynamic relations for sparsely sampled Gaussian processes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Peter Hall & You-Jun Yang, 2010. "Ordering and selecting components in multivariate or functional data linear prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(1), pages 93-110.
- Fang Yao & Yichao Wu & Jialin Zou, 2016. "Probability-enhanced effective dimension reduction for classifying sparse functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Kargin, V. & Onatski, A., 2008. "Curve forecasting by functional autoregression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2508-2526, November.
- Shen, Cencheng & Sun, Ming & Tang, Minh & Priebe, Carey E., 2014. "Generalized canonical correlation analysis for classification," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 310-322.
- Ross Iaci & T.N. Sriram & Xiangrong Yin, 2010. "Multivariate Association and Dimension Reduction: A Generalization of Canonical Correlation Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1107-1118, December.
- Guochang Wang & Xiang-Nan Feng & Min Chen, 2016. "Functional Partial Linear Single-index Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 261-274, March.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariano J. Valderrama & Francisco A. Ocaña & Ana M. Aguilera & Francisco M. Ocaña-Peinado, 2010. "Forecasting Pollen Concentration by a Two-Step Functional Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 578-585, June.
- Fan, Zengyan & Lian, Heng, 2016. "Minimax convergence rates for kernel CCA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 183-190.
More about this item
KeywordsCanonical correlation Canonical decomposition Covariance operator Functional data analysis Hilbert-Schmidt operator Inverse problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:54-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.