Separating interviewer and area effects by using a cross-classified multilevel logistic model: simulation findings and implications for survey designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Vassallo & Gabriele B. Durrant & Peter W. F. Smith & Harvey Goldstein, 2015. "Interviewer effects on non-response propensity in longitudinal surveys: a multilevel modelling approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(1), pages 83-99, January.
- Jan Pickery & Geert Loosveldt & Ann Carton, 2001. "The Effects of Interviewer and Respondent Characteristics on Response Behavior in Panel Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(4), pages 509-523, May.
- Pamela Campanelli & Colm O'Muircheartaigh, 1999. "Interviewers, Interviewer Continuity, and Panel Survey Nonresponse," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Blom, Annelies G. & de Leeuw, Edith D. & Hox, Joop J., 2010. "Interviewer effects on nonresponse in the European Social Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Durrant, Gabriele B. & Steele, Fiona, 2009. "Multilevel modelling of refusal and non-contact in household surveys: evidence from six UK Government surveys," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50112, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriele B. Durrant & Fiona Steele, 2009. "Multilevel modelling of refusal and non-contact in household surveys: evidence from six UK Government surveys," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 361-381.
- Jan Pickery & Geert Loosveldt, 2002. "A Multilevel Multinomial Analysis of Interviewer Effects on Various Components of Unit Nonresponse," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 427-437, November.
- Sigrid Haunberger, 2010. "The effects of interviewer, respondent and area characteristics on cooperation in panel surveys: a multilevel approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 957-969, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:531-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.