“Interviewer” Effects in Face-to-Face Surveys: A Function of Sampling, Measurement Error, or Nonresponse?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Pickery & Geert Loosveldt, 2002. "A Multilevel Multinomial Analysis of Interviewer Effects on Various Components of Unit Nonresponse," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 427-437, November.
- Bender, Stefan & Heining, Jörg, 2011. "The Research-Data-Centre in Research-Data-Centre approach : a first step towards decentralised international data sharing," FDZ Methodenreport 201107_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Thomas K. Bauer & Regina Flake & Mathias G. Sinning, 2013.
"Labor Market Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Neighborhood Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 370-385, May.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Regina Flake & Mathias Sinning, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Neighborhood Data," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-543, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Flake, Regina & Sinning, Mathias, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Neighborhood Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Flake, Regina & Sinning, Mathias G., 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Immigration – Evidence from Neighborhood Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 257, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Pamela Campanelli & Colm O'Muircheartaigh, 1999. "Interviewers, Interviewer Continuity, and Panel Survey Nonresponse," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 59-76, February.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Trappman & Stefanie Gundert & Claudia Wenzig & Daniel Gebhardt, 2010. "PASS – A Household Panel Survey for Research on Unemployment and Poverty," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(4), pages 609-622.
- Christoph, Bernhard & Müller, Gerrit & Gebhardt, Daniel & Wenzig, Claudia & Trappmann, Mark & Achatz, Juliane & Tisch, Anita & Gayer, Christine, 2008. "Codebook and documentation of the panel study 'Labour Market and Social Security' (PASS) : vol. 1: Introduction and overview, wave 1 (2006/2007)," FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 200805_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:offsta:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:277-297:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.