Interviewer Effects on Nonresponse
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Miller & David Amirault & Laurent Martin, 2017. "What’s Up with Unit Non-Response in the Bank of Canada’s Business Outlook Survey? The Effect of Staff Tenure," Discussion Papers 17-11, Bank of Canada.
- Lucinda Platt & Renee Luthra & Tom Frere-Smith, 2015. "Adapting chain referral methods to sample new migrants," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(24), pages 665-700, September.
- Randall, Sara & Coast, Ernestina & Compaore, Natacha & Antoine, Philippe, 2013. "The power of the interviewer: a qualitative perspective on African survey data collection," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48277, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sara Randall & Ernestina Coast & Natacha Compaore & Philippe Antoine, 2013. "The power of the interviewer," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(27), pages 763-792, April.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:10202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .