The ‘Company with Committees’: Change or Continuity in Japanese Corporate Governance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregoric, Aleksandra & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond & Thomsen, Steen, 2013. "Changing the Corporate Elite? Not So Easy. Female Directors’ Appointments onto Corporate Boards," Working Paper Series 978, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ruth V. Aguilera & Kurt A. Desender & Mónica López-Puertas Lamy & Jun Ho Lee, 2017. "The governance impact of a changing investor landscape," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(2), pages 195-221, February.
- Keishi Fujiyama, 2016. "Fixed Asset Impairment Accounting and Employee Negotiations: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2017.
- Amon Chizema & Xiaohui Liu & Jiangyong Lu & Lan Gao, 2015. "Politically connected boards and top executive pay in Chinese listed firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 890-906, June.
- John Buchanan & Dominic Heesang Chai & Simon Deakin, 2013. "Agency Theory in Practice: A Qualitative Study of Hedge Fund Activism in Japan," Working Papers wp448, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Shin, Donghoon & Seidle, Russell & Okhmatovskiy, Ilya, 2016. "Making the foreign familiar: The influence of top management team and board of directors characteristics on the adoption of foreign practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 937-949.
- Blind, Georg & Lottanti von Mandach, Stefania, 2015. "Not a Coincidence: Sons-in-Law as Successors in Successful Japanese Family Firms," MPRA Paper 66695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.