Corporate Entrepreneurship and Real Options in Transitional Policy Environments: Theory Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Tempel & Peter Walgenbach, 2007. "Global Standardization of Organizational Forms and Management Practices? What New Institutionalism and the Business-Systems Approach Can Learn from Each Other," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Christine Barry, 1998. "Choosing Qualitative Data Analysis Software: Atlas/ti and Nudist Compared," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 3(3), pages 1-4.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Hyunghae Byun & Sierk Ybema, 2005. "Japanese Business in the Dutch Polder: The Experience of Cultural Differences in Asymmetric Power Relations," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 535-552, December.
- Fetters, Michael D., 1995. "Nemawashi essential for conducting research in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-381, August.
- Harris, Simon, 2000. "Reconciling positive and interpretative international management research: a native category approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 755-770, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker H. Hoffmann & Thomas Trautmann & Jens Hamprecht, 2009. "Regulatory Uncertainty: A Reason to Postpone Investments? Not Necessarily," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1227-1253, November.
- Sunny Sun & Xiaoming Yang & Weiwen Li, 2014. "Variance-enhancing corporate entrepreneurship under deregulation: An option portfolio approach," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 733-761, September.
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Luis-Rico, Isabel & Benito-Osorio, Diana, 2014. "The influence of political risk on the scope of internationalization of regulated companies: Insights from a Spanish sample," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 301-311.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
- Christian Engau & Volker Hoffmann, 2011. "Corporate response strategies to regulatory uncertainty: evidence from uncertainty about post-Kyoto regulation," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(1), pages 53-80, March.
- Lai, Jung-Ho & Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan, 2010. "Is experience valuable in international strategic alliances?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 247-261, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:4:p:645-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.