Pay Comparability Across and Within UK Boards: An Empirical Analysis of the Cash Pay Awards to CEOs and Other Board Members
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Barratt, 2003. "Foucault, HRM and the Ethos of the Critical Management Scholar," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1069-1087, July.
- John Godard & John T. Delaney, 2000. "Reflections on the â€œHigh Performanceâ€ Paradigm's Implications for Industrial Relations as a Field," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 482-502, April.
- Mats Alvesson & Cynthia Hardy & Bill Harley, 2008. "Reflecting on Reflexivity: Reflexive Textual Practices in Organization and Management Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 480-501, May.
- David Buchanan & Patrick Dawson, 2007. "Discourse and Audience: Organizational Change as Multi-Story Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5), pages 669-686, July.
- Tony J. Watson, 2004. "HRM and Critical Social Science Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 447-467, May.
- Gill Musson & Joanne Duberley, 2007. "Change, Change or Be Exchanged: The Discourse of Participation and the Manufacture of Identity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 143-164, January.
- John Godard, 2004. "A Critical Assessment of the High-Performance Paradigm," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 349-378, June.
- Mats Alvesson & Dan Kärreman, 2007. "Unraveling HRM: Identity, Ceremony, and Control in a Management Consulting Firm," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 711-723, August.
- Tom Keenoy, 1999. "HRM as Hologram: A Polemic," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Cliff Bowman & Juani Swart, 2007. "Whose Human Capital? The Challenge of Value Capture When Capital is Embedded," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 488-505, June.
- Bill Harley & Cynthia Hardy, 2004. "Firing Blanks? An Analysis of Discursive Struggle in HRM," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Anne Keegan & Paul Boselie, 2006. "The Lack of Impact of Dissensus Inspired Analysis on Developments in the Field of Human Resource Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(7), pages 1491-1511, November.
- Patrizia Zanoni & Maddy Janssens, 2007. "Minority Employees Engaging with (Diversity) Management: An Analysis of Control, Agency, and Micro-Emancipation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1371-1397, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, John & Sanderson, Paul & Barker, Richard & Hendry, John, 2006. "In the mirror of the market: The disciplinary effects of company/fund manager meetings," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 277-294, April.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Minhat, Marizah, 2014. "Compensation consultants and CEO pay," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-189.
- Aleksandra Gregoric & Saso Polanec & Sergeja Slapnicar, 2008. "Pay me Right: Reference Values and Executive Compensation," LICOS Discussion Papers 22008, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Suwina Cheng & Michael Firth, 2006. "Family ownership, corporate governance, and top executive compensation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 549-561.
- Eric A. Fong, 2010. "Relative CEO Underpayment and CEO Behaviour Towards R&D Spending," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1095-1122, September.
- Heather Tarbert & Kaihong Tee & Robert Watson, 2008. "The Legitimacy of Pay and Performance Comparisons: An Analysis of UK University Vice Chancellors Pay Awards," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 771-805, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:2:p:207-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.