Porter's "Competitive Advantage Of Nations": Time For The Final Judgement?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Rosemary Batt & Alexander J.S. Colvin & Jeffrey Keefe, 2002. "Employee Voice, Human Resource Practices, and Quit Rates: Evidence from the Telecommunications Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 573-594, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garud, Raghu & Gehman, Joel & Giuliani, Antonio Paco, 2014. "Contextualizing entrepreneurial innovation: A narrative perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1177-1188.
- Sterns, James A. & Spreen, Thomas H., 2007. "Industry Networks and Sustainable Competitive Advantages in Brazilian and U.S. Processed Citrus Supply Chains," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6613, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:222-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico G. Topolansky Barbe & Carol Yongmei Zhang & Magdalena M. Gonzalez Triay & Clemence Mzendah, 2016. "Does the Conventional Paradigm help to Analyze the Competitiveness of an Industry?," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 68-84, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:37:y:2000:i:8:p:1189-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.