Cluster Analysis Study Of Financial Ratios And Industry Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monika Bolek, 2014. "Working Capital Management, Profitability And Risk – Analyse Of Companies Listed On The Warsaw Stock Exchange," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10, January.
- Almeida, Lucas Milanez de Lima & Balanco, Paulo Antonio de Freitas, 2020. "Application of multivariate analysis as complementary instrument in studies about structural changes: An example of the multipliers in the US economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 189-207.
- Manak Gupta & Alice Lee, 2006. "An Integrated Model of Debt Issuance, Refunding, and Maturity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 177-199, March.
- Alexandra Horobet & Lucian Belascu & Ștefania Cristina Curea & Alma Pentescu, 2019. "Ownership Concentration and Performance Recovery Patterns in the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-31, February.
- de Almeida, Juliano Ribeiro & Eid, William, 2014. "Access to finance, working capital management and company value: Evidences from Brazilian companies listed on BM&FBOVESPA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 924-934.
- Layla Khoja & Maxwell Chipulu & Ranadeva Jayasekera, 2016. "Analysing corporate insolvency in the Gulf Cooperation Council using logistic regression and multidimensional scaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 483-518, April.
- Christian Weiner, 2005. "The Impact of Industry Classification Schemes on Financial Research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2014. "On the Relative Importance of Corporate Working Capital Determinants: Findings from the EU Countries," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 8(4), December.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Sakınç, İlker, 2018. "A Comparison of Working Capital Components of Turkish And Indian Cement Firms," Bulletin of Economic Theory and Analysis, BETA Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 261-272, December.
- Tomislava Pavić Kramarić & Mirjana Pejić Bach & Ksenija Dumičić & Berislav Žmuk & Maja Mihelja Žaja, 2018. "Exploratory study of insurance companies in selected post-transition countries: non-hierarchical cluster analysis," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 26(3), pages 783-807, September.
- Khoja, Layla & Chipulu, Maxwell & Jayasekera, Ranadeva, 2019. "Analysis of financial distress cross countries: Using macroeconomic, industrial indicators and accounting data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Obaid Ur Rehman, 2017. "Firms' Aggressiveness and Respective Performance: An Empirical Study under Pakistani Scenery," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 5(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2011. "Country and industry factors as determinants of corporate financial liquidity in the European Union countries," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(1), pages 19-48.
- Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Ownership structure and debt maturity: new evidence from Spain," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 473-491, November.
- Talat Afza, 2011. "Working Capital Management Efficiency of Cement Sector of Pakistan," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 2(5), pages 223-235.
- Hu, Yu-Chiang & Ansell, Jake, 2007. "Measuring retail company performance using credit scoring techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1595-1606, December.
- Fernando García & Francisco Guijarro & Ismael Moya, 2013. "Monitoring credit risk in the social economy sector by means of a binary goal programming model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 483-495, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial ratios; Descriptive power; Industry level; Macro outcomes;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:77-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.