Literature-based discovery: Beyond the ABCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Fari, 2007. "Words on the Web. Comparative analysis of telecommunication’s history in Italy and Spain," ThE Papers 07/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakamura, Hiroko & Suzuki, Shinji & Sakata, Ichiro & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2015. "Knowledge combination modeling: The measurement of knowledge similarity between different technological domains," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 187-201.
- Andrej Kastrin & Dimitar Hristovski, 2021. "Scientometric analysis and knowledge mapping of literature-based discovery (1986–2020)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(2), pages 1415-1451, February.
- Herman H H B M van Haagen & Peter A C 't Hoen & Barend Mons & Erik A Schultes, 2013. "Generic Information Can Retrieve Known Biological Associations: Implications for Biomedical Knowledge Discovery," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-9, November.
- Agniv Adhikari & Paramita Das & Abhik Mukherjee, 2019. "Generating a representative keyword subset pertaining to an academic conference series," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 119(2), pages 749-770, May.
- Kostoff, Ronald N. & Patel, Uptal, 2015. "Literature-related discovery and innovation: Chronic kidney disease," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 341-351.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jinfst:v:63:y:2012:i:2:p:218-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.asis.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.asis.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.