Fixed Costs and the Product Market Treatment of Preference Minorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2014. "Fixed Costs and the Product Market Treatment of Preference Minorities," NBER Working Papers 20488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2016.
"Optimal product variety in radio markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(3), pages 463-497, August.
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2015. "Optimal Product Variety in Radio Markets," NBER Working Papers 21621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2015. "Optimal Product Variety in Radio Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2023, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Patrick Bayer & Marcus D. Casey & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2012. "Price Discrimination in the Housing Market," Working Papers 12-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2013.
"Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 831-862, April.
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2010. "Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions," NBER Working Papers 16258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katja Seim, 2006. "An empirical model of firm entry with endogenous product‐type choices," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 619-640, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:3:p:466-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.