Price Discrimination in the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2015. "Panel Data Hedonics: Rosen's First Stage and Difference-in-Differences as "Sufficient Statistics"," NBER Working Papers 21485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, "undated".
"Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-275, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, 2015. "Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 20911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2016.
"Fixed Costs and the Product Market Treatment of Preference Minorities,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 466-493, September.
- Steven Berry & Alon Eizenberg & Joel Waldfogel, 2014. "Fixed Costs and the Product Market Treatment of Preference Minorities," NBER Working Papers 20488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Discrimination; Housing Market; Home Sales; Discrimination; Racial Differences; Racial Animosity; Prejudice;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2012-05-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:12-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .