Report NEP-IND-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence J. White, 2012. "Market Power: How Does it Arise? How is it Measured?," Working Papers 12-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "The extent of European power markets," DICE Discussion Papers 50, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Patrick Bayer & Marcus D. Casey & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2012. "Price Discrimination in the Housing Market," Working Papers 12-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Magda Bianco & Silvia Giacomelli & Giacomo Rodano, 2012. "Competition and regulation in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 123, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.