Mobility Barriers and Profitability of Multinational and Local Enterprises in Indian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Paul A. Kattuman, 2003. "Growth Response to Competitive Shocks: Market Structure Dynamics Under Liberalisation - the Case of India," Working Papers wp263, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Zuniga-Vicente, Jose Angel & de la Fuente-Sabate, Juan Manuel & Suarez Gonzalez, Isabel, 2004. "Dynamics of the strategic group membership-performance linkage in rapidly changing environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1378-1390, December.
- K.S. Sujit & Badshah Mukherjee, 2005. "How Much Does R&D Decision Depend on Firm, Industry, Group and its Interactions?," Industrial Organization 0503008, EconWPA.
- Vergara, Sebastián, 2013. "The performance of transnational corporations: Evidence for the manufacturing industry in Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Christian Bellak, 2001. "Multinational Enterprises and Their Domestic Counterparts: Past Research, Current Issues and Future Directions," Working Papers geewp18, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2004. "Does Outsourcing Increase Profitability?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(3), pages 267-288.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Saqib, Mohammed, 1996. "Firm size, opportunities for adaptation and in-house R & D activity in developing countries: the case of Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 713-722, August.
- Christian Bellak, 2004.
"How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does it Matter?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 483-514, September.
- Bellak, Christian, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 862, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp087, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Comparative performance of foreign affiliates and domestic firms in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 33076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2013.
- Pfaffermayr, Michael & Bellak, Christian, 2000. "Why foreign-owned firms are different : a conceptual framework and empirical evidence for Austria," HWWA Discussion Papers 115, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Bhattacharjeean, Arnab & Majumdar, Sumit K., 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mishra, Bikash Ranjan, 2011. "Inward FDI and firm-specific advantages of Indian manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 35119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 256, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1990:i:4:p:449-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.