On Existence of Location Equilibria in the 3-Firm Hotelling Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Jacques Thisse, 1987. "On existence of location equilibria in the 3-firm hotelling problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1745, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de PALMA, André & GINSBURGH, Victor & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1987. "On existence of Location equilibria in the 3-firm Hotelling problem," CORE Discussion Papers RP 780, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2001. "Strategic location decisions in a growing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 523-533, September.
- Marks, Ulf G. & Albers, Sönke, 1995. "Experiments in competitive product positioning: An equilibrium analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 364, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:1:p:146-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2013.
"Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 831-862, April.
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2010. "Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions," NBER Working Papers 16258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Pelegrín & Blas Pelegrín, 0. "Nash equilibria in location games on a network," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Giallonardo & Elisabetta Tessitore, 2006. "Consumer driven market mechanisms to fight inequality: the case of CSR/product differentiation models with asymmetric information," Working Papers 50, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0472-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:36:y:1987:i:2:p:245-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.