Concentration and Profitability in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2012. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 345-354.
- Hansson, Pär, 1990. "The Discipline of Imports in the Light of 1992: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 274, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:498-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thompson, Aileen, 2000. "Import Competition and Market Power: Canadian Evidence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000139e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Eric Scheidegger, 1990. "Integration und Anpassungsdruck durch Wettbewerb in der Schweiz: Sektorale Kosten eines Abseitsstehens," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 449-461, September.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Maman Setiawan & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Structure, conduct, and performance: evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1149-1165, December.
- Lorenzo Pupillo & Klaus Zimmermann, 1991. "Relative export prices and firm size in imperfect markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 295-304, October.
- Nat Pope & Yu-Luen Ma, 2008. "The Market Structure-Performance Relationship in the International Insurance Sector," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 947-966.
- Ratnayake, Ravi, 1999. "Industry concentration and competition: New Zealand experience," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1041-1057, October.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, "undated". "Market Structure and Profitability in a Transition Economy: Ukrainian Case," EERC Working Paper Series 03-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P., 2004. "Global competition and global markets: some empirical results," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 401-416, June.
- Thompson, Aileen J., 2002. "Import competition and market power: Canadian evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 40-55, May.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2010. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," MPRA Paper 27848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:29:y:1980:i:2:p:131-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.