Interest Rate Hedging: An Empirical Test Of Alternative Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland L. Johnson, 1960. "The Theory of Hedging and Speculation in Commodity Futures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 139-151.
- Robert W. Kolb & Gerald D. Gay & James V. Jordan, 1982. "Are there arbitrage opportunities in the treasury‐bond futures market?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 217-229, September.
- Robert W. Kolb & Raymond Chiang, 1982. "Duration, Immunization, And Hedging With Interest Rate Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Franckle, Charles T, 1980. " The Hedging Performance of the New Futures Markets: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1273-1279, December.
- Cornell, Bradford & Reinganum, Marc R, 1981. "Forward and Futures Prices: Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1035-1045, December.
- Cox, John C. & Ingersoll, Jonathan Jr. & Ross, Stephen A., 1981. "The relation between forward prices and futures prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-346, December.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1979. "The Hedging Performance of the New Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 157-170, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:6:y:1983:i:3:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.