Trade Size And Price Clustering: The Case Of Short Sales And The Suspension Of Price Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin Wang & Jun Zhang, 2016. "Trade Size Clustering In The E-Mini Index Futures Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 247-262, September.
- Fernando Palao & Ángel Pardo Tornero, 2012. "When size matters: Clustering in the European Carbon Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Meng, Lei & Verousis, Thanos & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "A substitution effect between price clustering and size clustering in credit default swaps," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 139-152.
- Verousis, Thanos & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "Trade size clustering and the cost of trading at the London Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 91-102.
- Garvey, Ryan & Wu, Fei, 2014. "Clustering of intraday order-sizes by uninformed versus informed traders," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 222-235.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2013. "Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 125-130.
- Palao, Fernando & Pardo, Ángel, 2014. "What makes carbon traders cluster their orders?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 158-165.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:35:y:2012:i:2:p:159-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.