Joint Effects of Interest Rate Deregulation and Capital Requirements on Optimal Bank Portfolio Adjustments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Artus, 2005. "De Bâle 1 à Bâle 2. Effets sur le marché du crédit," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(1), pages 77-97.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Allen, Linda, 2007. "Revisiting the Level Playing Field: International Lending Responses to Divergences in Japanese Bank Capital Regulations from the Basel Accord," MPRA Paper 1805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrios, Victor E. & Blanco, Juan M., 2003. "The effectiveness of bank capital adequacy regulation: A theoretical and empirical approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1935-1958, October.
- George Emir Morgan & Stephen D. Smith, 1987. "The Role Of Capital Adequacy Regulation In The Hedging Decisions Of Financial Intermediaries," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 33-46, March.
- David VanHoose, 2006. "Bank Behavior Under Capital Regulation: What Does The Academic Literature Tell Us?," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- William P. Osterberg, 1990. "Bank capital requirements and leverage: a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-12.
- Phong T. H. Ngo, 2006. "Endogenous Capital and Profitability in Banking," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-464, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:2:p:8-:d:95645 is not listed on IDEAS
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETLEBOSCH, Vincent J., 2001. "Strike Activity and Bertrand vs Cournot Competition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Patrick Artus & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Le comportement des banques face à des fortes modifications des flux d'épargne et de financement," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 719-729.
- Gastón Andrés Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2017.
"An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks’ Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks? Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 79, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Barrios, Victor E. & Blanco, Juan M., 2000. "The Effectiveness of Bank Capital Adequacy Requirements : A Theoretical and Empirical Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- VanHoose, David, 2007. "Theories of bank behavior under capital regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3680-3697, December.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, "undated". "Bank Capital Regulation in General Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1990. "Optimal financial structure and bank capital requirements: an empirical investigation," Working Paper 9007, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Homolle, Susanne, 2004. "Bank capital regulation, asset risk, and subordinated uninsured debt," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 443-468.
- Phong T. H. Ngo, 2006. "International Prudential Regulation, Regulatory Risk and the Cost of Bank Capital," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-463, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:2:p:563-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.