Price Equilibria in Pure Strategies for Homogeneous Oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- ALLEN, Beth & THISSE, Jacques, 1990. "Price equilibria in pure strategies for homogeneous oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1990034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALLEN, Beth & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1992. "Price equilibria in pure strategies for homogeneous oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 2003.
"Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 3502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grubb, 2015.
"Failing to Choose the Best Price: Theory, Evidence, and Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(3), pages 303-340, November.
- Michael D. Grubb, 2015. "Failing to Choose the Best Price: Theory, Evidence, and Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 878, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Canoy, Marcel & Weddepohl, Claus, 1995. "Alternative conjectures in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 577-598, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:1:y:1992:i:1:p:63-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.