Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Pure Strategies in an Oligopoly With Price Setting Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2011. "Oligopolistic markets with sequential search and production cost uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(3), pages 444-470, September.
- Fuchs, William & Öry, Aniko & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2016.
"Transparency and distressed sales under asymmetric information,"
- Aniko Oery & Andrzej Skrzypacz & William Fuchs, 2015. "Transparency and Distressed Sales under Asymmetric Information," 2015 Meeting Papers 73, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William Fuchs & Aniko Ory & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2015. "Transparency and Distressed Sales under Asymmetric Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1986, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017.
"Information Spillovers in Asset Markets with Correlated Values,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 2007-2040.
- Vladimir Asriyan, 2015. "Information Spillovers in Asset Markets with Correlated Values," 2015 Meeting Papers 711, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2016. "Information Spillovers in Asset Markets with Correlated Values," Working Papers 827, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2015. "Information spillovers in asset markets with correlated values," Economics Working Papers 1482, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2016.
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2012. "Asymmetric information in bilateral trade and in markets: An inversion result," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1969-1997.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2002.
"Cycles and multiple equilibria in the market for durable lemons,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(3), pages 579-601.
- Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0876, Econometric Society.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roland Bénabou & Robert Gertner, 1993. "Search with Learning from Prices: Does Increased Inflationary Uncertainty Lead to Higher Markups?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 69-93.
- Maarten Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak & Anastasia Parakhonyak, 2014. "Non-reservation price equilibria and Consumer search," HSE Working papers WP BRP 51/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Caroline D. Thomas & Martin W. Cripps, "undated". "Strategic Experimentation in Queues," Department of Economics Working Papers 140228, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2015. "Consumer Search and Double Marginalization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(6), pages 1683-1710, June.
- Klaus Kultti & Eeva Mauring & Juuso Vanhala & Timo Vesala, 2015. "Adverse Selection In Dynamic Matching Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 115-133, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:vie8902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.