Price equilibria in pure strategies for homogeneous oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Allen, Beth & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Price Equilibria in Pure Strategies for Homogeneous Oligopoly," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, Spring.
- ALLEN, Beth & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1992. "Price equilibria in pure strategies for homogeneous oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellwig, Martin F, 1981. "Bankruptcy, Limited Liability, and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 155-170, March.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, March.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Eckwert, Bernhard, 1993. "Allocative effects of financial assets and the long run neutrality of money when markets are incomplete," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 75-95, January.
- Gottardi Piero, 1994.
"On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market," Papers 158, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "On the Irrelevance of Corporate Financial Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 851-866, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 2003.
"Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 3502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grubb, 2015.
"Failing to Choose the Best Price: Theory, Evidence, and Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(3), pages 303-340, November.
- Michael D. Grubb, 2015. "Failing to Choose the Best Price: Theory, Evidence, and Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 878, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Canoy, Marcel & Weddepohl, Claus, 1995. "Alternative conjectures in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 577-598, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .