Regulation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Activism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Jurek, 2014. "The genesis and evolution of CSR self-regulation with special refer-ence to the case of financial institutions," Working papers wpaper70, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2017. "Bargaining agenda in a unionised monopoly with network effects: when corporate social responsibility may be welfare-reducing," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 471-489, December.
- Tim Kraft & Yanchong Zheng & Feryal Erhun, 2013. "The NGO's Dilemma: How to Influence Firms to Replace a Potentially Hazardous Substance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 649-669, October.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Oligopoly," Working Papers 0707, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kudla, Nicole & Stölzle, Wolfgang, 2011. "Sustainability Supply Chain Management Research," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 65(3), pages 263-301.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2005.
"Competition and Incentives with Motivated Agents,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 616-636, June.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2003. "Competition and incentives with motivated agents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2202, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Besley, Tim & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2005. "Competition and incentives with motivated agents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 928, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2004. "Competition and Incentives with Motivated Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 4641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baron, David P., 2011. "Credence attributes, voluntary organizations, and social pressure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1331-1338.
- Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2013.
"Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 380-395.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: A Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers 2011.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: A Comparative Statics Analysis," Sustainable Development Papers 102570, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2019.
"Corporate social responsibility and tax avoidance,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 21(2), pages 310-331, April.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Tax Avoidance," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201809, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Tax Avoidance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7297, CESifo.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2010. "Social responsibility allocation in two-echelon supply chains: Insights from wholesale price contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1269-1279, December.
- Ambec, Stefan & De Donder, Philippe, 2020. "Environmental Policy with Green Consumerism," TSE Working Papers 20-1124, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stefan Ambec & Philippe de Donder, 2020. "Environmental Policy with Green Consumerism," Working Papers hal-02945517, HAL.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility, durable-goods and firm profitability," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 489-496.
- Reif, Christiane & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2015. "Good enough! Are socially responsible companies the more successful environmental innovators?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Qiang Liu & Guoqing Ge & Chong Ning & Xiaobo Tao & Yongbo Sun, 2018. "Do Private Benefits of Control Affect Corporate Social Responsibility? Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2011. "Voluntary contributions “vote out” public ones," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Ana I. Balsa & Michael T. French & Tracy L. Regan, 2012. "Relative Deprivation and Risky Behaviors," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1203, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Hadani, Michael & Doh, Jonathan P. & Schneider, Marguerite, 2019. "Social movements and corporate political activity: Managerial responses to socially oriented shareholder activism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 156-170.
- Alberto Galasso & Mihkel Tombak, 2014. "Switching to Green: The Timing of Socially Responsible Innovation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 669-691, September.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Hung-Yi Chen & Leonard F. S. Wang & Shih-Jye Wu, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and International Competition: A Welfare Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 625-638, August.
- Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Private CSR Activities in Oligopolistic Markets: Is There Any Room for Regulation?," Working Papers 0816, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Sacconi, Lorenzo, 2013. "Social responsibility, activism and boycotting in a firm–stakeholders network of games with players’ conformist preferences," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 216-226.
- Vasileiou, Efi & Georgantzís, Nikolaos, 2015. "An experiment on energy-saving competition with socially responsible consumers: Opening the black box," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-10.
- Markus Kitzmueller, 2008. "Economics and Corporate Social Responsibility," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/37, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:16:y:2007:i:3:p:719-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.