Cointegration Analysis of Seasonal Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Omtzigt, Pieter, 2005.
"Small-sample improvements in the statistical analysis of seasonally cointegrated systems,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 333-348, April.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Omtzigt, Pieter, 2003. "Small Sample Improvements in the Statistical Analysis of Seasonally Cointegrated Systems," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03012, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Jan Marc Berk & Gerbert Hebbink, 2006. "The anchoring of European inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 116, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Plato, Gerald E., 2001.
"The Soybean Processing Decision: Exercising A Real Option On Processing Margins,"
33567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald, 2001. "The Soybean processing Decision: Exercising a Real Option on Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 184327, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sin, Chor-yiu (CY), 2015. "The economic fundamental and economic policy uncertainty of Mainland China and their impacts on Taiwan and Hong Kong," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 298-311.
- Saha, Shrabani & Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2013. "Do exchange rates affect consumer prices? A comparative analysis for Australia, China and India," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 128-138.
- Diego Winkelried Quezada, 2003. "Indicadores adelantados de la inflación en el Perú," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 345-382, octubre-d.
- Héctor A. Valle S., 2003. "Pronósticos de inflación para Guatemala hechos con modelos ARIMA y VAR," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 407-428, octubre-d.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2005. "Seasonally specific model analysis of UK cereals prices," Econometrics 0507014, EconWPA.
- Fabio Busetti, 2006.
"Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 419-438.
- Fabio Busetti, 2003. "Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 476, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Busetti, 2004. "Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models," Econometrics 0411003, EconWPA.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Minoas Koukouritakis, 2011.
"Behavioural equilibrium exchange rate and total misalignment: evidence from the euro exchange rate,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 555-578, November.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Minoas Koukouritakis, 2009. "Behavioural Equilibrium Exchange Rate and Total Misalignment: Evidence from the Euro Exchange Rate," Working Papers 0901, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- KETENCI, Natalya, 2010. "Cointegration Analysis Of Tourism Demand For Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Lof, Marten & Hans Franses, Philip, 2001.
"On forecasting cointegrated seasonal time series,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 607-621.
- Löf, Mårten & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "On Forecasting Cointegrated Seasonal Time Series," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 350, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Löf, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "On forecasting cointegrated seasonal time series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-04/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:18:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darne, Olivier, 2004. "Seasonal cointegration for monthly data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 349-356, March.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Xiao, Zhijie, 1998.
" A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 423-469, December.
- Mendez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Seasonal Unit Roots and Structural Breaks in agricultural time series: Monthly exports and domestic supply in Argentina," MPRA Paper 63831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Olivier Darné, 2003. "Maximum likelihood seasonal cointegration tests for daily data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(18), pages 1-8.
- Claudia Arguedas & Jorge Requena, 2003. "La dolarización en Bolivia: una estimación de la elasticidad de sustitución entre monedas," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 383-406, octubre-d.
- Jesús R. González García, 2003. "La dinámica del consumo privado en México: un análisis de cointegración con cambios de régimen," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 429-449, octubre-d.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:12:y:1998:i:5:p:651-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.