Protecting Biotechnology IPRs in Developing Countries: Simple Analytics of a Levy Solution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Fink & Keith E. Maskus, 2005. "Intellectual Property and Development : Lessons from Recent Economic Research," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7443, November.
- James D. Gaisford & William A. Kerr, 2001. "Economic Analysis for International Trade Negotiations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerr, William A., 2017.
"Genomics, International Trade and Food Security,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 18(2), December.
- Kerr. William A., 2017. "Genomics, International Trade and Food Security," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 18(2), December.
- Cardwell, Ryan T., 2008. "Food Aid and the WTO: Can New Rules Be Effective?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- James Rude & Karl D. Meilke, 2002. "Two Unknowns and No Equations: Implications of the Doha Declaration for Canadian Agricultural Policy," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(4), pages 415-437, December.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Lederman & Maurizio Bussolo & David Gould & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Challenges of CAFTA : Maximizing the Benefits for Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7127, November.
- Chih‐Hai Yang & Yi‐Ju Huang, 2009. "Do Intellectual Property Rights Matter To Taiwan'S Exports? A Dynamic Panel Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 555-578, October.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Dueñas & Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2019.
"Intellectual property rights, imitation, and development. The effect on cross-border mergers and acquisitions,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 230-256, February.
- Campi, Mercedes & Dueñas, Marco & Barigozzi, Matteo & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2018. "Intellectual property rights, imitation, and development. The effect on cross-border mergers and acquisitions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Dionisius & OUM Sothea, . "ASEAN Rising: ASEAN and AEC Beyond 2015," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-01 edited by Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal, Jr. & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Di.
- James D. Gaisford & Jill E. Hobbs & William A. Kerr, 2007. "Will the TRIPS Agreement Foster Appropriate Biotechnologies for Developing Countries?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 199-217, June.
- Kerr, William A., 2016. "The WTO and Food Aid: Food Security and Surplus Disposal in the 2015 Ministerial Decision on Export Competition," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
2017-12, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017. "Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2017-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014. "Inventor Data for Research on Migration and Innovation: A Survey and a Pilot," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 17, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Dennis Sánchez Navarro & Natalia Cantor Vargas & Juan Pablo Herrera Saavedra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Miguel de Quinto Arrendonda, 2014. "Propuesta de regionalización del sistema nacional de propiedad industrial," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 263-286, July-Dece.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Nicholas Perdikis & May T. Yeung & William A. Kerr, 2010. "Bilateral Trade Agreements in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13719.
- William A. Kerr, 2010. "Conflict, Chaos and Confusion," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14147.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012.
"Impacto de las Patentes sobre el crecimiento económico: Un modelo panel cointegrado,"
Estudios Económicos SIC
010091, Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Impacto De Las Patentes Sobre El Crecimiento Económico: Un Modelo Panel Cointegrado [Impact of Patents on Economic Growth: A Cointegrated Panel Data Model]," Working Papers hal-00744361, HAL.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012.
"Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey,"
36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey," wiiw Working Papers 88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Deepak Somaya & Christine A. McDaniel, 2012. "Tribunal Specialization and Institutional Targeting in Patent Enforcement," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 869-887, June.
- Jian Xu & Yongrong Cao, 2019. "Innovation, the Flying Geese Model, IPR Protection, and Sustainable Economic Development in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-27, October.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara & Paillacar, Rodrigo, 2019.
"Universal intellectual property rights: Too much of a good thing?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 51-81.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara & Paillacar, Rodrigo, 2019. "Universal Intellectual Property Rights: Too Much of a Good Thing?," TSE Working Papers 19-987, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Duenas & Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2016. "Do Intellectual Property Rights Influence Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions ?," LEM Papers Series 2016/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Iain Osgood & Yilang Feng, 2018. "Intellectual property provisions and support for US trade agreements," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 421-455, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:2:p:217-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.