Project Valuation Under Uncertainty: When Does Dcf Fail?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Sloan, Richard G., 1991. "Executive incentives and the horizon problem : An empirical investigation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-89, March.
- Clifford W. Smith Jr. & Ross L. Watts, 1982. "Incentive and Tax Effects of Executive Compensation Plans," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 7(2), pages 139-157, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savolainen, Jyrki, 2016. "Real options in metal mining project valuation: Review of literature," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 49-65.
- Winsen, Joseph K., 1996. "Project NPV as a portfolio of derivative securities A discrete time analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 161-171, September.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, May.
- Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E., 1998. "Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 537-567.
- Rainer Niemann & Caren Sureth, 2002. "Taxation under Uncertainty â€“ Problems of Dynamic Programming and Contingent Claims Analysis in Real Option Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wassila Bensahel, 2010. "Une Creation Substantielle De La Valeur Adaptee Aux Entreprises Intensives En Immateriel," Post-Print hal-00479541, HAL.
- Cecilia Maya Ochoa, 2007. "Valuation: From The Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) Approach To The Real Options Approach (ROA)," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 003892, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- José Pablo Dapena Fernandez, 2003. "On the Valuation of Companies with Growth Opportunities," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 49-72, May.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "The Marketing-Finance Interface: A Relational Exchange Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 209-215, November.
- Buckley, Adrian & Eijgenhuijsen, Hans, 1997. "A conceptual framework for evaluating foreign investments," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Feurstein, Markus & Natter, Martin, 2000. "Fast high precision decision rules for valuing manufacturing flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-117, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:5:y:1992:i:3:p:92-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.