A Comparables Approach To Measuring Cashflow-At-Risk For Non-Financial Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Prajit K & Rustichini, Aldo, 1993.
"A Theory of Stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 743-763, October.
- Dutta, P.K. & Rustichini, A., 1991. "A Theory of stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales," RCER Working Papers 263, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello SpanÃ², 2013. "Theoretical explanations of corporate hedging," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(7), pages 84-102, July.
- Hsia Hua Sheng & Cristiane Karcher & Paulo Hubert Jr., 2009. "An Alternative Model of Risk in Non-financial Companies Applied to the Brazilian Pulp and Paper Industry," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 347-360.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9477-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friberg, Richard & Huse, Cristian, 2012.
"How to use demand systems to evaluate risky projects, with an application to automobile production,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friberg, Richard & Huse, Cristian, 2012. "How to use demand systems to evaluate risky projects, with an application to automobile production," MPRA Paper 48906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Carey & René M. Stulz, 2007.
"The Risks of Financial Institutions,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number care06-1, January.
- Mark Carey & Rene M. Stulz, 2005. "The Risks of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 11442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carey, Mark & Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "The Risks of Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series 2005-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sanda, Gaute Egeland & Olsen, Eirik Tandberg & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2013.
"Selective hedging in hydro-based electricity companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 326-338.
- Olsen, Eirik Tandberg & Sanda, Gaute Egeland & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2010. "Selective Hedging in Hydro-Based Electricity Companies," MPRA Paper 47820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jun 2013.
- Mark Carey & Rene M. Stulz, 2007. "Introduction to "The Risks of Financial Institutions"," NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 1-26 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baule, Rainer, 2014. "Allocation of risk capital on an internal market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 186-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:13:y:2001:i:4:p:100-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.