Combining Statistical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han Chen & Alisa K. Manning & Josée Dupuis, 2012. "A Method of Moments Estimator for Random Effect Multivariate Meta-Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1278-1284, December.
- Ian R. White, 2009. "Multivariate random-effects meta-analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 40-56, March.
- Xie, Minge & Singh, Kesar & Strawderman, William E., 2011. "Confidence Distributions and a Unifying Framework for Meta-Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 320-333.
- Andrew L. Rukhin, 2013. "Estimating heterogeneity variance in meta-analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 451-469, June.
- Sidik, Kurex & Jonkman, Jeffrey N., 2006. "Robust variance estimation for random effects meta-analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3681-3701, August.
- Chang, Ching-Hui & Pal, Nabendu, 2008. "Testing on the common mean of several normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 321-333, December.
- Thomas Mathew & Kenneth Nordstrom, 1999. "On the Equivalence of Meta-Analysis Using Literature and Using Individual Patient Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1221-1223, December.
- Sue Duval & Richard Tweedie, 2000. "Trim and Fill: A Simple Funnel-Plot–Based Method of Testing and Adjusting for Publication Bias in Meta-Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 455-463, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:122697 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Y. Lin & D. Zeng, 2010. "On the relative efficiency of using summary statistics versus individual-level data in meta-analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 321-332.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:istatr:v:82:y:2014:i:2:p:214-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isiiinl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.