Multivariate Meta-Analysis of Heterogeneous Studies Using Only Summary Statistics: Efficiency and Robustness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Martin & Chuanhai Liu, 2013. "Inferential Models: A Framework for Prior-Free Posterior Probabilistic Inference," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(501), pages 301-313, March.
- D. Y. Lin & D. Zeng, 2010. "On the relative efficiency of using summary statistics versus individual-level data in meta-analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 321-332.
- Min-ge Xie & Kesar Singh, 2013. "Confidence Distribution, the Frequentist Distribution Estimator of a Parameter: A Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(1), pages 3-39, April.
- Thomas Mathew & Kenneth Nordstrom, 1999. "On the Equivalence of Meta-Analysis Using Literature and Using Individual Patient Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1221-1223, December.
- Xie, Minge & Singh, Kesar & Strawderman, William E., 2011. "Confidence Distributions and a Unifying Framework for Meta-Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 320-333.
- A. E. Ades & A. J. Sutton, 2006. "Multiparameter evidence synthesis in epidemiology and medical decision-making: current approaches," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(1), pages 5-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1378-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:110:y:2015:i:509:p:326-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.