Combining inferences on the common mean of several inverse Gaussian distributions based on confidence distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dungang Liu & Regina Y. Liu & Min-ge Xie, 2014. "Exact Meta-Analysis Approach for Discrete Data and its Application to 2 × 2 Tables With Rare Events," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(508), pages 1450-1465, December.
- Ye, Ren-Dao & Ma, Tie-Feng & Wang, Song-Gui, 2010. "Inferences on the common mean of several inverse Gaussian populations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 906-915, April.
- Tore Schweder & Nils Lid Hjort, 2002. "Confidence and Likelihood," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 309-332, June.
- Tian, Lili, 2006. "Testing equality of inverse Gaussian means under heterogeneity, based on generalized test variable," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1156-1162, November.
- Govind Mudholkar & Rajeshwari Natarajan, 2002. "The Inverse Gaussian Models: Analogues of Symmetry, Skewness and Kurtosis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(1), pages 138-154, March.
- Shi, Jian-Hong & Lv, Jiang-Long, 2012. "A new generalized p-value for testing equality of inverse Gaussian means under heterogeneity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 96-102.
- Xie, Minge & Singh, Kesar & Strawderman, William E., 2011. "Confidence Distributions and a Unifying Framework for Meta-Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 320-333.
- Min-ge Xie & Kesar Singh, 2013. "Confidence Distribution, the Frequentist Distribution Estimator of a Parameter: A Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(1), pages 3-39, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInverse Gaussian distribution; Confidence distribution; Coverage probability; Average interval length;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:105:y:2015:i:c:p:136-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.