The Limits of Shrinkage: Conceptual Pitfalls and Alternatives in the Discussion of Urban Population Loss
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brenner, Neil, 2004. "New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270064.
- Justin B. Hollander & Jeremy Németh, 2011. "The bounds of smart decline: a foundational theory for planning shrinking cities," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 349-367, June.
- Robert A Beauregard, 2009. "Urban Population Loss in Historical Perspective: United States, 1820â€“2000," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(3), pages 514-528, March.
- Ivonne Audirac & Emmanuèle Cunningham‐Sabot & Sylvie Fol & Sergio Torres Moraes, 2012. "Declining Suburbs in Europe and Latin America," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 226-244, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bogataj & Marija Bogataj & Samo Drobne, 2020. "Sustainability of an Activity Node in Global Supply Chains," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-23, October.
- Justyna Przywojska & Aldona Podgórniak-Krzykacz & Justyna Wiktorowicz, 2019. "Perceptions of Priority Policy Areas and Interventions for Urban Sustainability in Polish Municipalities: Can Polish Cities Become Smart, Inclusive and Green?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-24, July.
- Matthias Bernt & Laura Colini & Daniel Förste, 2017. "Privatization, Financialization and State Restructuring in Eastern Germany: The case of Am südpark," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 555-571, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:2:p:441-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.