‘Give Me a Laboratory and I Will Lower Your Carbon Footprint!’ — Urban Laboratories and the Governance of Low-Carbon Futures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Andrew Karvonen & Ken Yocom, 2011. "The Civics of Urban Nature: Enacting Hybrid Landscapes," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(6), pages 1305-1322, June.
- Alan Harding & Michael Harloe & James Rees, 2010. "Manchester's Bust Regime?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 981-991, December.
- James P Evans, 2006. "Lost in translation? Exploring the interface between local environmental research and policymaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(3), pages 517-531, March.
- Erik Swyngedouw, 2009. "The Antinomies of the Postpolitical City: In Search of a Democratic Politics of Environmental Production," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 601-620, September.
- Jochen Monstadt, 2009. "Conceptualizing the Political Ecology of Urban Infrastructures: Insights from Technology and Urban Studies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(8), pages 1924-1942, August.
- Andrew Karvonen & Ken Yocom, 2011. "The civics of urban nature: enacting hybrid landscapes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1305-1322, June.
- Mike Hodson & Simon Marvin, 2007. "Understanding the Role of the National Exemplar in Constructing 'Strategic Glurbanization'," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 303-325, June.
- Geels, Frank W., 2002. "Technological transitions as evolutionary reconfiguration processes: a multi-level perspective and a case-study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1257-1274, December.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Aidan While & Andrew E. G. Jonas & David Gibbs, 2004. "The environment and the entrepreneurial city: searching for the urban 'sustainability;fix' in Manchester and Leeds," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 549-569, September.
- Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan, 2007. "Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 399-417, April.
- Jochen Monstadt, 2009. "Conceptualizing the political ecology of urban infrastructures: insights from technology and urban studies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(8), pages 1924-1942, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:594-:d:95573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:879-:d:137095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paula Kivimaa & Mikael Hildén & Dave Huitema & Andrew Jordan & Jens Newig, 2015. "Experiments in Climate Governance. Lessons from a Systematic Review of Case Studies in Transition Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-36, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Christopher M. Chini & James F. Canning & Kelsey L. Schreiber & Joshua M. Peschel & Ashlynn S. Stillwell, 2017. "The Green Experiment: Cities, Green Stormwater Infrastructure, and Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Andrew Karvonen & Bas Heur, 2014. "Urban Laboratories: Experiments in Reworking Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 379-392, March.
- Castán Broto, Vanesa, 2017. "Urban Governance and the Politics of Climate change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:38:y:2014:i:2:p:413-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.