Housing Inequality in Transitional Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youqin Huang, 2001. "Gender, hukou, and the occupational attainment of female migrants in China (1985 - 1990)," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 257-279, February.
- Youqin Huang, 2003. "A Room of One's Own: Housing Consumption and Residential Crowding in Transitional Urban China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(4), pages 591-614, April.
- Ya Ping Wang, 2000. "Social and Spatial Implications of Housing Reform in China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 397-417, June.
- Youqin Huang, 2003. "A room of one's own: housing consumption and residential crowding in transitional urban China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(4), pages 591-614, April.
- Youqin Huang & William A. V. Clark, 2002. "Housing Tenure Choice in Transitional Urban China: A Multilevel Analysis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(1), pages 7-32, January.
- Tolley, G.S., 1991. "Urban Housing Reform in China," World Bank - Discussion Papers 123, World Bank.
- Fulong Wu, 2002. "Sociospatial differentiation in urban China: evidence from Shanghai's real estate markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(9), pages 1591-1615, September.
- John R. Logan, 1999. "Housing inequality in urban China in the 1990s," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 7-25, March.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pal, Rama & Aneja, Neil & Nagpal, Dhruv, 2015. "Inequality in Housing and Basic Amenities in India," MPRA Paper 61994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bingqin Li & Hyun Bang Shin, 2012. "Migrants, Landlords and their Uneven Experiences of the Beijing Olympic Games," CASE Papers case163, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:658-:d:96391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shukui Tan & Siliang Wang & Conghui Cheng, 2016. "Change of Housing Inequality in Urban China and Its Decomposition: 1989–2011," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 29-45, October.
- repec:cep:sticas:/163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhiming Cheng, 2014. "Layoffs and Urban Poverty in the State-Owned Enterprise Communities in Shaanxi Province, China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 199-233, March.
- Lishan Xiao & Quanyi Qiu & Lijie Gao, 2016. "Chinese Housing Reform and Social Sustainability: Evidence from Post-Reform Home Ownership," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Chen, Jie, 2016. "Housing System and Urbanization in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 602, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fulong Wu, 2009. "Land Development, Inequality and Urban Villages in China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 885-889, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:936-956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.