Social and Spatial Implications of Housing Reform in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Crime victimization, neighborhood safety and happiness in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 424-435.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Crime Victimization, Neighbourhood Safety and Happiness in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mi Shih, 2010. "The Evolving Law of Disputed Relocation: Constructing Inner-City Renewal Practices in Shanghai, 1990-2005," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 350-364, June.
- Mujun Zhou, 2014. "Debating the State in Private Housing Neighborhoods: The Governance of Homeowners' Associations in Urban Shanghai," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 1849-1866, September.
- Almås, Ingvild & Freddi, Eleonora & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2016. "Saving and Bequest in China: An Analysis of Intergenerational Exchange," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Youqin Huang & Leiwen Jiang, 2009. "Housing Inequality in Transitional Beijing," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 936-956, December.
- Wu, Wenjie, 2015. "Rail access and subjective well-being: Evidence from quality of life surveys," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 456-470.
- Wang, Dongeen & Lin, Tao, 2014. "Residential self-selection, built environment, and travel behavior in the Chinese context," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(3), pages 5-14.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brugiavini, Agar & Pace, Noemi, 2015.
"The health care system reform in China: Effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 182-195.
- Vincenzo Atella & Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2013. "The health care system reform in China: effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving," CEIS Research Paper 296, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2013.
- Fulong Wu, 2009. "Land Development, Inequality and Urban Villages in China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 885-889, December.
- Eddie Chi Man Hui & Ka Hung Yu & Yinchuan Ye, 2014. "Housing Preferences of Temporary Migrants in Urban China in the wake of Gradual Hukou Reform: A Case Study of Shenzhen," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1384-1398, July.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Housing Price and Population Growth across China: The Role of Housing Supply," MPRA Paper 79641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
- Wenjie Wu & Guanpeng Dong & Bing Wang, 2015. "Does Planning Matter? Effects on Land Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 242-269, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:24:y:2000:i:2:p:397-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.