The Consequences of the Creative Class: The Pursuit of Creativity Strategies in Australia's Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Mommaas, 2004. "Cultural Clusters and the Post-industrial City: Towards the Remapping of Urban Cultural Policy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(3), pages 507-532, March.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Grodach, 2013. "Cultural Economy Planning in Creative Cities: Discourse and Practice," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1747-1765, September.
- Alberto Vanolo, 2013. "Alternative Capitalism and Creative Economy: the Case of Christiania," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1785-1798, September.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011.
"From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy,"
Openloc Working Papers
1117, Public policies and local development.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2012. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Patrick Adler, 2011. "The Creative Class Paradigm," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anttiroiko, Ari-Veikko, 2010. "Creative city concept in local economic development: the case of Finnish cities," MPRA Paper 58231, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Ari-Veikko Anttiroiko, 2014. "Creative city policy in the context of urban asymmetry," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 29(8), pages 854-867, December.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli & Blessi Giorgio Tavano, 2012. "Sviluppo locale a base culturale: quando funziona e perché? Alla ricerca di un framework di riferimento," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 9-27.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Alessandro Crociata, 2013. "A Conceptual Regulatory Framework for the Design and Evaluation of Complex, Participative Cultural Planning Strategies," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1688-1706, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:64-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.