Introduction to a Debate on City-Regions: New Geographies of Governance, Democracy and Social Reproduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubarevi?ien?, R?ta & Burneika, Donatas & van Ham, Maarten, 2012. "Socio-Spatial Transformations, Suburbanisation, and Voting Behaviour in the Vilnius Urban Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:38:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0115-x is not listed on IDEAS
- John Harrison, 2011. "Global City-region Governance, Ten Years On," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harrison, John, 2012. "Towards the new "regional world"?," Arbeitsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Polyzentrale Stadtregionen - Die Region als planerischer Handlungsraum, pages 10-21 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Grant-Muller, Susan & Usher, Mark, 2014. "Intelligent Transport Systems: The propensity for environmental and economic benefits," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 149-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:169-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.