CEO Pay-For-Performance Heterogeneity Using Quantile Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Sommerfeld, 2013.
"Higher and higher? Performance pay and wage inequality in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(30), pages 4236-4247, October.
- Katrin Sommerfeld, 2012. "Higher and Higher?: Performance Pay and Wage Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 476, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guilherme Resende Oliveira & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & José Guilherme de Lara Resende & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro, 2012. "Determinantes da Estrutura de Capital das Empresas Brasileiras: uma abordagem em regress˜ao quantílica," Working Papers Series 272, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2013. "Securitization of corporate assets and executive compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 235-251.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Owen P. Hall Jr. & Darrol J. Stanley, 2012. "A comparative modelling analysis of firm performance," International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 43-56.
- Owen P. Hall Jr. & Kenneth Ko, 2014. "Determinates of Executive Compensation: A Hierarchical Linear Modeling Approach," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations (IJKBO), IGI Global, vol. 4(2), pages 53-63, April.
- Cheng, Chia-Yi, 2014. "A longitudinal study of newcomer job embeddedness and sales outcomes for life insurance salespersons," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1430-1438.
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Executive Remuneration and the Payout Decision," Discussion Paper 2014-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Seth Armitage & Dionysia Dionysiou & Angelica Gonzalez, 2014. "Are the Discounts in Seasoned Equity Offers Due to Inelastic Demand?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 743-772, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:45:y:2010:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.