Price Clustering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, Ajay Kumar & Tripathy, Trilochan, 2018. "Price and trade size clustering: Evidence from the national stock exchange of India," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 63-72.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2013.
"Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 125-130.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2011. "Has political instability contributed to price clustering on Fiji's stock market?," Working Papers fe_2011_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Yizhou Bai & Zhiyu Guo, 2019. "An Empirical Investigation to the “Skew” Phenomenon in Stock Index Markets: Evidence from the Nikkei 225 and Others," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-1, December.
- Das, Sougata & Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan, 2020. "Machine over Mind? Stock price clustering in the era of algorithmic trading," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo, 2015. "A new measure for heated negotiation in the IPO syndicate," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 278-304.
- Urquhart, Andrew, 2017. "Price clustering in Bitcoin," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 145-148.
- Ya-Hui Wang & Chien-Chih Lai, 2015. "The Effect of Limit Order Book Information on Investors with Different Risk Attitudes," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(1), pages 113-120.
- Jörg Rieger & Kirsten Rüchardt & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Comparing High Frequency Data of Stocks that are Traded Simultaneously in the US and Germany: Simulated Versus Empirical Data," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 126-142, December.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-405 is not listed on IDEAS
- ap Gwilym, Owain & Verousis, Thanos, 2010. "Price clustering and underpricing in the IPO aftermarket," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Kirsten Rüchardt & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Comparison of the Stock Price Clustering of stocks which are traded in the US and Germany—Is XETRA more efficient than the NYSE?," FEMM Working Papers 09016, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Rashid AMIN & Habib AHMAD, 2013. "Does Investor Attention Matterï¿½S?," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 111-125, December.
- Ryan L. Davis & Stephen N. Jurich & Brian S. Roseman & Ethan D. Watson, 2018. "Short-Sale Restrictions and Price Clustering: Evidence from SEC Rule 201," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 345-367, December.
- Hao-Chen Liu, 2011. "Timing of price clustering and trader behavior in the foreign exchange market: evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 198-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:42:y:2007:i:2:p:289-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.