The Effects of the Asian Crisis on Global Equity Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim A. Onour, 2009.
"Financial integration of GCC capital markets: evidence of non-linear cointegration,"
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 251-265.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2008. "Financial Integration of GCC Capital Markets:Evidence of Nonlinear Cointegration," MPRA Paper 15187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2004. "International transmission of uncertainty implicit in stock index option prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15.
- Meyer, Thomas O. & Rose, Lawrence C., 2003. "The persistence of international diversification benefits before and during the Asian crisis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, July.
- Murad A.Bein & Gulcay TUNA, 2015. "Volatility Transmission and Dynamic Correlation Analysis between Developed and Emerging European Stock Markets during Sovereign Debt Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 61-80, June.
- Ibrahim Onour, "undated".
"Financial Integration of North Africa Stock Markets,"
API-Working Paper Series
0908, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Financial Integration of North Africa Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 14938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Chris C., 2007.
"East Asian equity markets, financial crises, and the Japanese currency,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 138-152, March.
- Y.L. Cheung & Y.W. Cheung & K.C. Ng, 2003. "East Asian Equity Markets, Financial Crises, and the Japanese Currency," Working Papers 032003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Wang, Lihong, 2014. "Who moves East Asian stock markets? The role of the 2007–2009 global financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 182-203.
- Yang, Lixiong & Lee, Chingnun & Shie, Fu Shuen, 2014. "How close a relationship does a capital market have with other markets? A reexamination based on the equal variance test," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 198-226.
- Yang, Jian & Kolari, James W. & Sutanto, Peter Wibawa, 2004. "On the stability of long-run relationships between emerging and US stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-248, July.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri & Vahamaa, Sami, 2006. "Implied volatility linkages among major European currencies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 87-103, April.
- Younes Boujelbène & Majdi Ksantini, 2009. "La transmission entre les marchés boursiers :Une analyse en composante principale," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(2), pages 161-194.
- Yamani, Ehab A. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2014. "Financial crises and the global value premium: Revisiting Fama and French," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-136.
- Kim Hiang Liow & Felix Schindler, 2014. "An Assessment of the Relationship between Public Real Estate and Stock Markets at the Local, Regional, and Global Levels," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 157-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:36:y:2001:i:1:p:125-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.