Short Selling and Intraday Price Pressures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahashi, Hidetomo & Xu, Peng, 2016. "Trading activities of short-sellers around index deletions: Evidence from the Nikkei 225," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 132-146.
- Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Shkilko, Andriy, 2013. "Information transfers and learning in financial markets: Evidence from short selling around insider sales," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1560-1572.
- Jain, Archana & Jain, Pankaj K. & McInish, Thomas H. & McKenzie, Michael, 2013. "Worldwide reach of short selling regulations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 177-197.
- Paulo Pereira da Silva, 2016. "Did Investors Seeking Short Exposure Move to the CDS Market after the 2011 Short-Sale Bans in European Financial Stocks?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(4), pages 322-353, August.
- Amelia Pais & Philip A. Stork, 2013. "Short-Selling, Leverage and Systemic Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-186/IV/DSF68, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Valerio Geraci & Tomas Garbaravicius & David Veredas, 2016. "Short Selling in the Tails," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-30, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baklaci, Hasan F. & Suer, Omur & Yelkenci, Tezer, 2016. "A closer insight into the causality between short selling trades and volatility," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 48-54.
- Bazgour, Tarik & Heuchenne, Cedric & Sougné, Danielle, 2016. "Conditional portfolio allocation: Does aggregate market liquidity matter?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 110-135.
- Posch, Peter N. & Löffler, Gunter & Kranz, Sebastian, 2015. "Predatory Short Sales and Bailouts," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 114734, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:345-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.