Corporate Governance Ratings and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jelisavka Bulatovic, 2011. "Application of Method of Financial Risk in Serbian Companies - Survey Sample Company," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 54-73, June.
- Cellier, Alexis & Chollet, Pierre, 2016. "The effects of social ratings on firm value," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 656-683.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2011.
"Gouvernance d'entreprise et performances sectorielles : une réévaluation de la fiabilité des scores et des mesures de bonne gouvernance,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 145-158.
- Jacques-Laurent Ravix & Yiping Qu & Jackie Krafft, 2011. "Gouvernance d’entreprise et performances sectorielles : une réévaluation de la fiabilité des scores et des mesures de bonne gouvernance," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 197(1), pages 145-158.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2011. "Gouvernance d'entreprise et performances sectorielles: une réévaluation de la fiabilité des scores et des mesures de bonne gouvernance," Post-Print hal-00493371, HAL.
- Ammann, Manuel & Oesch, David & Schmid, Markus M., 2011. "Corporate governance and firm value: International evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 36-55, January.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iqbal, Jamshed & Strobl, Sascha & Vähämaa, Sami, 2015. "Corporate governance and the systemic risk of financial institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 42-61.
- Manuel Ammann & David Oesch & Markus Schmid, 2013. "The construction and valuation effect of corporate governance indices," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 13, pages 314-340 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:38:y:2009:i:1:p:139-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.