Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraeussl, R. & Krause, S., 2011.
"Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985 - 2009,"
327, Banque de France.
- Roman Kraussl & Stefan Krause, 2013. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985-2009," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-6, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Kräussl, Roman & Krause, Stefan, 2012. "Has Europe been catching up? An industry level analysis of venture capital success over 1985 - 2009," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Müller, Kay, 2008. "Private equity entities and conglomerates: what are the differences?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-06, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
- Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2009. "Equity market valuation of human capital and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1610-1623, September.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2005. "Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-269, March.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Errunza, Vihang, 2000. "Towards a global financial architecture: capital mobility and risk management issues," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-20, May.
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2007. "Architecture financière des réseaux de franchise : apports de la théorie des ressources et de la théorie des contrats incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00520599, HAL.
- Smith, Stephen D. & Wall, Larry D., 2010. "Debt, hedging and human capital," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 55-63, June.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2002. "Legal and Institutional Barriers to Optimal Financial Architecture for New Economy Firms in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Ivashkovskaya & Anastasia Stepanova, 2011. "Does strategic corporate performance depend on corporate financial architecture? Empirical study of European, Russian and other emerging market’s firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(4), pages 603-616, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:5:y:1999:i:2:p:133-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.