The cost of capital in internationally integrated markets: The case of Nestlé
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, K. C. & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, ReneM., 1992.
"Global financial markets and the risk premium on U.S. equity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 137-167, October.
- K.C. Chan & G. Andrew Karolyi & Rene M. Stulz, 1992. "Global Financial Markets and the Risk Premium on U.S. Equity," NBER Working Papers 4074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gultekin, Mustafa N & Gultekin, N Bulent & Penati, Alessandro, 1989. " Capital Controls and International Capital Market Segmentation: The Evidence from the Japanese and American Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 849-869, September.
- Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "International Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing: An Integrative Survey," NBER Working Papers 4645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Steven N & Ruback, Richard S, 1995.
" The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1059-1093, September.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Richard S. Ruback, 1994. "The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. " The World Price of Covariance Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 111-157, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petzev, Ivan & Schrimpf, Andreas & Wagner, Alexander F, 2015.
"Has the Pricing of Stocks Become More Global?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivan Petzev & Andreas Schrimpf & Alexander F. Wagner, 2015. "Has the Pricing of Stocks Become More Global?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-48, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2016.
- Ivan Petzev & Andreas Schrimpf & Alexander F. Wagner, 2016. "Has the pricing of stocks become more global?," BIS Working Papers 560, Bank for International Settlements.
- Walter Dolde & Carmelo Giaccotto & Dev R. Mishra & Thomas O'Brien, 2012. "Should managers estimate cost of equity using a two-factor international CAPM?," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(8), pages 708-728, June.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2010. "Time-varying characteristics of cross-market linkages with empirical application to Gulf stock markets," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 57-70, February.
- El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Market structure and the cost of capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 664-671.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," Working Papers hal-00798048, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 4097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2017.
"Informational Integration and FX Trading,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 7, pages 291-324
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Donovan, Charles & Nuñez, Laura, 2012. "Figuring what’s fair: The cost of equity capital for renewable energy in emerging markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 49-58.
- Zhang, Xiaoyan, 2006. "Specification tests of international asset pricing models," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 275-307, March.
- González, Maximiliano & Garay, Urbi & Rosso, John, 2014. "The cost of equity in emerging markets: The case of Latin America," Galeras. Working Papers Series 038, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2004. "International Cross-Listing and the Bonding Hypothesis," Staff Working Papers 04-17, Bank of Canada.
- van Toor, Joris, 2017. "Essays on finance : Drivers of bank performance and the international cost of equity," Other publications TiSEM b607ab44-1bca-4f68-8ce9-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2014. "What drives herding in oil-rich, developing stock markets? Relative roles of own volatility and global factors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 418-440.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2006.
"Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1433-1464.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2004. "Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investement," NBER Working Papers 10337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Donadelli, 2013. "Global integration and emerging stock market excess returns," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 244-279, September.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Zhongzhi & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2007. "Cost of equity for Canadian and U.S. sectors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 215-229, August.
- Koedijk, Kees & Mahieu, Ronald J & ter Horst, Jenke & van Toor, Joris, 2017. "The World We Live In: Local or Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:1:y:1995:i:1:p:11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.