Income mobility and risk during the business cycle: Comparing adjustments in labour markets in two Latin-American countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon, 2009.
"Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1656, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," Research Department Publications 4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Stefan Dercon & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2007. "Moving On, Staying Behind, Getting Lost: Lessons on poverty mobility from longitudinal data," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-075, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sánchez Puerta, María Laura, 2010.
"Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 870-880, June.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sanchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2008. "Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mauro Mussini, 2014. "Decomposing inequality change from the perspective of reranking and income growth between income groups," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 619-637, September.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Philippe Van Kerm, 2006.
"Trends in income inequality, pro-poor income growth, and income mobility,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 531-548, July.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "Trends in income inequality, pro-poor income growth and income mobility," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "Trends in Income Inequality, Pro-Poor Income Growth and Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 904, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Philippe VanKerm, 2003. "Trends in Income Inequality, Pro-Poor Income Growth and Income Mobility," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 377, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "Trends in income inequality, pro-poor income growth and income mobility," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicolas Herault, 2015. "How Income Mobility and Income Growth Explain Income Inequality Trends," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Duval Hernández, 2007. "Dynamics of Labor Market Earnings in Urban Mexico, 1987-2002," Working papers DTE 401, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Ian Brand-Weiner & Francesca Francavilla & Mattia Olivari, 2015.
"Globalisation in Viet Nam: An Opportunity for Social Mobility?,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 21-33, January.
- Ian Brand-Weiner & Francesca Francavilla & Mattia Olivari, 2015. "Globalisation in Viet Nam: An Opportunity for Social Mobility?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201503, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Can Liu & Sen Wang & Hao Liu & Wenqing Zhu, 2012. "The Impact of China’s Priority Forest Programs on Rural Households Income Mobility," Working Papers PIERI 2012-10, PEP-PIERI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:449-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.