Asset Pricing and Cost of Equity in the Tunisian Banking Sector: Panel Data Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Issouf Soumaré & Edoh Kossi Aménounvé & Ousmane Diop & Dramane Méité & Yao Djifa N'sougan, 2013. "Applying the CAPM and the Fama--French models to the BRVM stock market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 275-285, February.
- Hammami Yacine & Jilani Faouzi, 2011. "Testing Factor Pricing Models in Tunisia: Macroeconomic Factors vs. Fundamental Factors," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-22, September.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer, 2009. "Sector level cost of equity in African financial markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 257-278, December.
- Chaibi Hasna & Ben Naceur Sami, 2010. "The Best Asset Pricing Model for Estimating Industry Costs of Equity in Tunisia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 63-90, February.
- Monia Ben Ltaifa & Walid Khoufi, 2016. "Book to Market and Size as Determinants of Stock Returns of Banks: An Empirical Investigation from MENA Countries," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 142-160, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecnote:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:89-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0391-5026 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.