Offshore Outsourcing Decision And Capital Intensity: Firm‐Level Relationships
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:126-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hea-Jung Hyun & Jung Hur, 2014.
"Trade Openness and Vertical Structure: Evidence From Korean Firm-Level Data,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 701-720, September.
- Jung Hur & Hea-Jung Hyun, 2011. "Trade Openness and Vertical Structure:Evidence from Korean Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 1106, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:299-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016. "Factoryless goods producers in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 9-15.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung Hur & Young Gak Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2017.
"Cross-border Vertical Integration and Intra-firm Trade: New Evidence from Korean and Japanese Firm-level Data,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 16(2), pages 126-139, Summer.
- Hyunbae CHUN & Jung HUR & Young Gak KIM & Hyeog Ug KWON, 2017. "Cross-border Vertical Integration and Intra-firm Trade: New evidence from Korean and Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 17049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KWON Hyeog Ug, 2012. "Offshoring of Japanese Small and Medium Enterprises (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cho, Janghee & Chun, Hyunbae & Hur, Jung, 2014. "Choosing multiple offshoring strategies: Determinants and complementarity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-57.
- Angels Pelegrín & José García-Quevedo, 2012. "Which firms are involved in foreign vertical integration?," Working Papers 2012/38, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:364-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.