Credit Default Swaps: Risk Hedge or Financial Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2011. "The Economics of Credit Default Swaps," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 235-257, December.
- Stulz, Rene, 2010. "Credit default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 157-175.
- Ashcraft, Adam B. & Santos, João A.C., 2009. "Has the CDS market lowered the cost of corporate debt?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 514-523, May.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2010.
"Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 73-92, Winter.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," Working Paper Series 2009-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- René M. Stulz, 2009. "Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:33:y:2013:i:3:p:303-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.